MATHS LEAD TEACHER
Permanent, full-time to start as soon as possible
MPS – UPS (£28,000 - £43,685) and a SEN allowance of £2,384 per annum, and an allowance of £3,017 (TLR2.1) per annum as Lead Teacher + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Venturers’ Academy. Our academy is an all-through Specialist Provision for Autistic pupils.
We are seeking an inspirational Maths Lead who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students whilst embodying our principle of ‘Where Everything’s Possible!’
Candidates for this post should be:
- inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
- able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
- a strong practitioner with excellent subject knowledge that enables them to support and challenge staff.
- aware of the challenges and barriers autistic pupils face and be able to break these down to enable all pupils to succeed.
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Venturers’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st January 2023 at 9:00. Interviews: w/c 6th February
Venturers’ Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.