Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Permanent, part-time (0.6 FTE, 3 days per week) to start September 2022 (Based at the Withywood Road site)
MPS - UPS (£25,714 - £41,604) per annum, pro rata (actual annual salary £15,428 - £24,962) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Venturers’ Academy. Our academy is an all-through Specialist Provision for Autistic pupils.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students whilst embodying our principle of ‘Where Everything’s Possible!’
Candidates for this post should be:
• inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
• able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
• aware of the challenges and barriers Autistic pupils face and be able to break these down to enable all pupils to succeed.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Venturers’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd June 2022 at 9:00. Interviews (provisional date): Thursday 30th June 2022
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge and respond to all applicants.
Venturers’ Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.